Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Monday, August 31, 2009

I feel very moody nowadays and its for no reason most of the time.. So if I ever look / sound off to you, 99% of the time it wouldn't be your fault, so no worries yah.

I went back to our old place today and it appeared to be the same. Just like how I remembered, things remained where they belonged. But the feeling, the feeling of familiarity wasn't there anymore. Faces seem strange, awkward and the unfamiliarity hung heavy in the atmosphere. Saw a few teachers but we didn't talk much and not many foureeightosix-ians went back, partly because our form teacher wasn't there anymore. He transferred to RJC (if I didn't remember wrongly) and I really miss him so much. Hilarious, cool, cute and all the qualities a good teacher would possess, being patient, caring, etc etc, hes the only cool teacher to me so far.

I had this teacher who enjoyed picking on me, my uniform, my hair and during her lessons, I was kinda like an invisible kid (I don't really care cause I hated her so much). Everytime she had something to kaobei about, I had to give in to her even when they were totally unreasonable. So one day, she complained to my form teacher about me, the student who disgraced the school (she told the same thing to my dad during parents teacher interaction and he was hopping mad with me) and my form teacher came and talked to me when I got pissed and named her a crazy bitch / unreasonable old hag (I can't remember). He then told me to ignore her and said 'you know what shes like' and I was like dumbfounded. I never thought he would stand on my side instead of asking me not to talk in that way. Cool huh? :D Anyway, all is peace now and I love that unreasonable old hag. :)

The day we received our 'O's results, I went up to her and said "I got an A for your subject, can't believe it huh" and she actually replied "I knew you could do it". I was like so touched when she said that, even though she was an unreasonable old hag, she was (and I believe is) still a very good teacher. I know she picked on me because I was guai lan to her first but I really think that without her, without all of them, I'll never be who I am today. Because she said I was a disgrace to the school, I was so pissed that I told myself, I am so gonna do this fucking school proud. I didn't, of course. I was never a model pupil to begin with, I don't deserve straight As with my lazyness. But at least, I did well enough not to disgrace the school.

Okay, enough of old stories. Felt apologetic towards desmond for not wishing him a happy teachers day and showing him my appreciation. Maybe the others might not really feel that hes a good teacher (I don't really know because he teaches geography and I don't take geography) but I think hes a really caring teacher eh. When we went to Okinawa, he persuaded the principal to let us take ANA (I heard we were supposed to take some China airlines) and got the best insurance for us. He helped us claimed all our expenses (ahem) back (stupid me didn't claim any shiat though) and I don't think any other teacher will be so eng to bother himself / herself with such minor stuffs.

And not forgetting my home tutors, Mrs Wan SuYin and Mr ThiruChelvam, I think they are both good teachers. Mrs Wan sacrificed her time and chose to stay back in school with us during the days we had our OP rehearsals, when she could always head home and spend the time with her children instead. Which is why I think I should be contented to get a B for my PW, because she and me, we both tried and put in our best. And yes, even though some teacher out there is always criticising about how bad and slow she is in her teaching, and even though she doesn't answer my questions to make me 100% satisfied at times, I think all that she had done is good enough. :). And Mr Chelvam, although his lessons are like Japanese lessons to me (catching no balls), I think hes a really caring teacher. On days I got sent home because of my flu, he would message / call to ensure that I'm feeling okay and ask me to take care of myself.

I was clearing a dorama last weekend and there was this phrase that I found pretty meaningful. We can choose our school but can't choose our teachers. Whether a teacher is good or bad, it all depends on you. The same teacher can be bad or good to different people because we all have different perspectives. So the next time you find a teacher bad, think twice, is it just you or is it really the teacher's fault?


3:36 PM